Your Circle plan has expired. Please renew your subscription to access your community.

Launched Wordblot on AppSumo

Hello there Makers!
If you’re looking for an insane deal on an AI writing tool, go over to AppSumo and you’ll get a year of Wordblot ($288) for $49. If you don’t think the deal is for you, please Tweet / FB / IG / etc for coverage. Looking to make a big splash, so the more eyeballs I can get the better.

I appreciate you all!
Like Comment

Can I get some love on a Reddit post?

https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/oadgeh/give_me_a_piece_of_text_and_some_keywords_ill/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

I created a Reddit post and would love any love that you can provide. Positive relevant comments would be best, but I’ll settle for an upvote 😀

Thanks makers!
Like Comment

Looking for some feedback on an updated Wordblot

Hi there - not sure if this is appropriate, maybe #Feedback would be a better place, but this works too.

For the M4M community, if you are willing to provide feedback, I'm willing to give you 6 months free of Wordblot. If you have any form of copywriting, Wordblot can help you write better.

All I ask for is an open channel so that you can provide me with any suggestions to improve the product, the copy, the marketing, etc.
Like Comment

Shamoon from Wordblot

Hi there everyone!

I’m excited to be a part of the group. I’m the founder of Wordblot.AI, an AI writing tool for bloggers, authors and students. I have reasonably strong tech chops, but need a ton of help with marketing.

The GPT-3 space is a bit crowded, but my main differentiator is using custom models to do highly specific tasks and long form content.

I’m looking forward to learning from everyone here and contributing however I can.
Like Comment