Xavier

Building 6 projects in 6 months

New Sections!

admin
Hey there, 

I just made some changes in the Marketing Strategies section!

• You will now find a Tactics channel where you can ask for general tips/advice about marketing
  • There is also a new Landing Page Feedback section as it seems to be a regular pain for all of us!   
  • The "Online communities" are still there, it's a place to post everything related to Reddit/IH/HN and social media.  
Hope it will be easier for you to use!
Like Comment

Accountability channel?

admin
Hey there!

I know marketing or sales can be super hard to plan and to stick to - especially when you're busy building. 

Do you feel like you need an accountability channel to help you? It can be a daily stand-up, a weekly call, etc…     

Let me know! 
Like Comment

Hey, I'm Xavier, creator of M4M!

admin
Hey there! I'm super happy to have you here, welcome to the Marketing for Makers community!

→ Start by introducing yourself and what you’re creating in #introductions.

I'm Xavier, I'm an indie hacker for years and I just finished the challenge of building and sell 6 products in 6 months! During these months I realized that selling/marketing is really the hardest part. That's why I decided to create M4M 😍

Here is an overview of the community:

Community

• Introduction - Introduce yourself to the community and let us know what challenge you're facing right now!
  • Announcements - Follow this channel to get all the news related to this community
  • Self Promotion - You launched something? Show it to us here!
  • Suggestions & Feedback - Let me know how I can improve M4M 

Marketing Strategies

You have a specific question about how to use Twitter or any other acquisition channel? Post your question in the dedicated section! 

Pro Section

That's the private forums for the members. 
  •  Get Help is where you can post an issue you're facing and get help from M4M
  •  Knowledge base - Every valuable piece of content will be stored here to be easily found by the community! 

Talk to you all soon!
Like Comment